Resultados 1 a 6 de 6

Tópico: AS much horsepower as i want

Junior Member Novato

Thumbs up AS much horsepower as i want

Hello people, im new to this forum. I have a regular QWERT keyboard and make some mistakes spelling so i'll write in English so that im not corrected all of the time.

I live in Elizabeth NJ (USA) and i currently own 3 VAG cars, the oldest of which also being the fastest, a 1988 vw gti golf 16v turbo, daily hp is 325 at the wheels and can see upwards of 500 on race gas, more info here:
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2946169

The second car is a 2000 gti vr6, pretty much stock except for an intake filter, exhaust, cross drilled rotors and shocks and springs, im sure you've see quite a few of those.

and the third is the new project to be put on the road in january of 2007, 1997 audi 1.8t quattro that i bored and stroked to a 2008cc motor with a bigger turbo, more info here:
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105602

I've just noticed that I have much more access to parts as well as knowledge about these cars, I'm also a turbo and forced induction parts supplier so i can pretty much get anything you can think of.
    Let me know what you guys think and keep in mind that if i dont reply is because im in a whole bunch of forums so feel free to email me.
    thanks
    P

Junior Member Novato

Padrão

Voces nao dizem nada?

Senior Member Super user

Padrão

welcome to the forum

its christmas so people doesnt come to the forums , thats why nobody replyed
    Peugeot 206 1.1 260km/h gps 7000rpm quanto sera as 8000 ?
    Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI
    www.clubepeugeot206.com/forum

Senior Member Senior

Padrão

i like your audi!!!

present your audi in the zone"projectos"

welcome too portugal!!!

cumps...
    Estamos sempre a aprender...

Senior Member Average 2

Padrão

well, both the 1.8T and the MK1 GTI are very impressive.. I have a B6 1.8T as well (I´m sandman at Audizine), and I´ll be looking forward to see what comes out of that bored 1.8T, do you have any expectactions regarding whp/chp output ?

now, regarding you supplying us parts.. as you stated, not only you have access to more tech info (though keep in mind, us 1.8T owners are very short numbered over here, most people have diesel engines), as access to a LOT more parts.. the problem is that anything you ship overseas to Portugal or any other EU country for that matter, will (in Portugal´s specific case) incur a 21% tax over retail price. belive me, its something that makes me very sad, since I´d love to get US parts such as TP´s, etc, which are clearly very hard to get overhere, unless custom made.

Best of luck with your projects and merry christmas !

2002 330ci G-Power | EVO II Supercharger | Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers | 18" MV I Wheels | Bastuck Exhaust |

Junior Member Novato

Padrão

Citação Mensagem Original de Silveraudi Ver Post
    well, both the 1.8T and the MK1 GTI are very impressive.. I have a B6 1.8T as well (I´m sandman at Audizine), and I´ll be looking forward to see what comes out of that bored 1.8T, do you have any expectactions regarding whp/chp output ?

now, regarding you supplying us parts.. as you stated, not only you have access to more tech info (though keep in mind, us 1.8T owners are very short numbered over here, most people have diesel engines), as access to a LOT more parts.. the problem is that anything you ship overseas to Portugal or any other EU country for that matter, will (in Portugal´s specific case) incur a 21% tax over retail price. belive me, its something that makes me very sad, since I´d love to get US parts such as TP´s, etc, which are clearly very hard to get overhere, unless custom made.

Best of luck with your projects and merry christmas !
    Thanks for the kind words guys, the GTI is actually a mk2, and I am aware that most cars are diesel over there. The audi is about 1 week away of being finished, targt hp is around 350 at the wheels and the gti was just recently rear ended and i also broke the front subframe so it'll take a while until i get it fixed but once that's done then i'll be shooting for 550hp at the wheels.
    Thanks and let me know if i can help with anything, i do ship a lot of stuff over to the UK,Greece and Sweeden, people tend to ask me to mark the value down but the problem with that is that you'll end up getting that value if the package happens to be lost.

As far as the biggest hp 1.8t that i know of, it's my buddy Joel from PA, he's put down 759whp on methanol. I think that you guys would really enjoy that stuff.
    That's all for today and merry Xmas
    P

Tópicos Similares

1. 1000 horsepower Porsche 911
    Por tuningonline no fórum Novidades do mundo do tuning
    Respostas: 1
    Última Resp.: 12-01-2009, 00:10
  2. Audi RS6 to Get More Than 600 Horsepower
    Por V40T4 no fórum Geral Automóveis
    Respostas: 1
    Última Resp.: 31-08-2007, 15:39
  3. 535d with up to 350 horsepower under the hood