Resultados 1 a 5 de 5

Tópico: MGS:4 e GTA IV - Enviados de Satã!

Senior Member Super user Avatar de gonças

Padrão MGS:4 e GTA IV - Enviados de Satã!

Review do MGS e do GTA por um fundamentalista religioso:

Citação Mensagem Original de pogo Ver Post

Just seen these on another forum, they are game reviews by some kind of super-christian sect or something, they are priceless...

REVIEW OF METAL GEAR SOLID 4:
    "(Note: I have not played this game since it is rated "M" and isn't allowed on the Fellowship U campus, so I am basing this mini-review on Secular media reports.) In Metal Gear Solid 4, you play the role of Snake, a soldier who uses stealth to sneak around a battlefield on a mission to steal guns from the Patriots (and to choke people from behind). As his name implies, Snake is actually a symbolic agent of Satan, sent into the world to finish what he started in the Garden. Evidence of this symbolism can be seen by Snake's use of an Apple iPod throughout the game (Apple is a notorious promoter of Darwinism and counter-culture). Also, Meryl, who guides Snake via a disembodied voice, uses an Apple Macintosh computer (I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy). This game promotes drug use (Snake is addicted to cigarettes and the HDD installation process features an 8-minute video of Snake teaching players how to smoke), eugenics through human cloning (Snake was the product of a project to clone "super soldiers"), disrespect of Authority (Snake's main enemy in the game are the Patriots, who represent the Christian founders of our nation), and Materialistic Determinacy with an absence of Free Will (every game in the MGS series is a remake of the first, only with a different Snake clone, the theory being that by putting the clones through the same missions, they will develop into the same person). MGS4 was designed to train those who will be left behind after the Rapture to serve in the Antichrist's military forces. As such, it has no value for the Christian gamer, who is among the Elect and won't have to deal with that, but it may help the unsaved to know the tactics they will be up against in a post-Rapture world should they choose to join the fight against the Antichrist and secure themselves a place among the Sheep when Christ returns. Therefore, I am giving it ONE CROSS for this slight benefit. † "

REVIEW OF GTA IV:

"(Note: I have not played this game since it is rated "M" and isn't allowed on the Fellowship U campus, so I am basing this mini-review on Secular media reports.) Grand Theft Auto IV is a game designed to brain-wash players into the Atheist worldview. In it you play Nick, an immigrant recently arrived to Liberty City (a copy of New York City) who is tasked with stealing cars and murdering prostitutes. Nick came from a former Communist country where he was brought up in Godlessness and so he sees no problem stealing and murdering. The game touts its ability to let you "go anywhere and do anything you want", the central philosophy of Atheism. It also teaches how to escape from police, instilling in the player the main motivation behind Atheism: avoidance of authority. The underlying game engine is called "RAGE", which is apt since the game is fueled by anger at God. It also uses something called "Euphoria" which treats humans as "rag dolls" who act only in accordance to physics, which is what Atheistic Materialism teaches. The game series (as the title notes, this is the fourth game) has already resulted in murders in real life. This game has no redeemable qualities. Needless to say, all Christians should avoid this game and pray for the people who made it and their victims (murder victims and gamers of all ages who have played it and have been spiritually scarred). ZERO CROSSES"

I think this is the site they came from : http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/gaming.html#mgs4
    coitadinho, ate tenho pena desta "pessoa". religion sucks btw
    FUNCTION > form

flickr

DSM
    DSM está desconectado
    Senior Member Senior Avatar de DSM

Padrão

Não me apetece ler , ainda por cima ta em inglês....

Never bite your fingernails... You never know when you might need them.

Senior Member Average 2

Padrão

A droga é tramada!

Um modo de vida!

Condutor Reles Senior

Padrão

"the main motivation behind Atheism: avoidance of authority."

Penso que isso será mais da anarquismo.. Na minha ideia, um Ateu é uma pessoa que não tem religião e não acredita em qualquer Deus.. Mas pode ser só a minha ideia..

De qualquer maneira, esse espantalho deve andar a fumar alguma coisa esquisita..

JDM - É mais que moda Super user Avatar de Vitor Garcia

Padrão

epa se sao ou nao nao sei
    mas que o GTA4 para a ps3 é viciante é ! LOL e nao é pouco ( chequei a esquecer-me que ia jnatar fora com o meu irmao e com a minha namorada devido ao gta LOLOL )

em relaçao ao texto nem vou ler mas isso tem um nome :

" muito tempo livre "

HONDA - The Power Of My Dreams And The Nightmares Of You
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vitorngarcia/
    “WARNING: Digital manipulation KILLS photography”

Tópicos Similares

1. Disco rigido 2.5 sata 320gb
    Por spiker no fórum outros
    Respostas: 0
    Última Resp.: 15-02-2009, 23:36
  2. Discos Sata 80gb
    Por IbizaTdi_R no fórum outros