Resultados 1 a 3 de 3

Tópico: Audi prepara novo TT

StreetRacer Super user Avatar de ricardo_P_GT

Padrão Audi prepara novo TT

Fastest TT to wear legendary RS badge with five-cylinder turbo providing the power.

The R8’s little brother has been let out to play! These exclusive pictures show the fastest TT ever – and it’s the first version of Audi’s compact coupé to wear the historic RS badge.

The TT RS prototype, spied here without any camouflage, is virtually production ready, and earmarked to go on sale at the end of the year.

And not only will the new flagship dethrone the TT S as the fastest model available, it’s set to look the part, too. The RS will be instantly identifiable over lesser models thanks to a lower ride height, R8-style bodykit, chrome wing mirrors and enlarged oval exhaust pipes.

The wheelarches have also been widened to make room for 19-inch alloys. An arched rear spoiler and the addition of RS badges will complete the look.

In typical RS fashion, the TT will be no slouch, thanks to Audi’s first in-line five-cylinder petrol engine for more than 10 years. This layout can trace its roots back to the Quattro of the Eighties, but was last used in the 227bhp S6 of 1995.

The 2.5-litre twin-turbo unit in the TT RS will deliver 350bhp – 80bhp more than the TT S – and is mated to a six-speed manual. A seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox will be offered as an option.

Sequential turbochargers ensure that power delivery is linear throughout the rev range. A smaller turbo does the work at lower revs, before the larger blower takes over and provides thrust all the way to the red line.

Audi’s quattro four-wheel-drive system will be used. Combine this with the engine’s torque and a 160kg kerbweight advantage over the R8, and the TT RS shouldn’t be far behind the supercar in a straight line. Expect a 0-60mph time of less than five seconds and a top speed limited to 155mph.

Inside, the coupé gets a pair of sculpted racing seats, a trademark flat-bottomed steering wheel and drilled aluminium pedals. Other features include Magnetic Ride adaptive dampers and the latest version of Audi’s MMI cabin control system with a touchscreen interface.

When the TT RS goes on sale in the UK at the end of the year it will cost around £40,000 – £7,000 more than the TT S.

FONTE:
    Auto Express Car Reviews
    By Conor Mills
    03rd September 2008

A evolução a gasolina não pára!

Biturbo com 350 cv...a tecnologia turbo em grande desenvolvimento nos gasolineiros...é agora que os diesel vão começar a perder força no mercado...

A bmw tb está apostada em reduzir o tamanho dos motores, adeus 8 cilindros e até os 6 cilindros estão em fase de estudo a ver se compensam...
    Vai começar a corrida aos pekenos turbinados outra vez...saudades do 2oo2 turbo...
    Última edição por ricardo_P_GT; 03-09-2008 às 17:26.

Junior Member Novo user

Padrão which I call Lesson No. 1

"Don't blame me for your problems," rich dad said, growing impatient."But you only pay me 10 cents.""So what are you learning?" rich dad asked, smiling."That you're cheap," I said with a sly grin."See, you think I'm the problem," said rich dad."But you are.""Well, keep that attitude and you learn nothing. Keep the attitudethat I'm the problem and what choices do you have?""Well, if you don't pay me more or show me more respect and teach me, I'll quit.""Well put," rich dad said. "And that's exactly what most people do. They quit and go looking for another job, better opportunity, and higher pay, actually thinking that a new job or more pay will solve the problem. In most cases, it won't.""So what will solve the problem?" I asked. "Just take this measly 10 cents an hour and smile?"Rich dad smiled. "That's what the other people do. Just accept a paycheck knowing that they and their family will struggle financially. But that's all they do, waiting for a raise thinking that more money will solve the problem. Most just accept it, and some take a second job working harder, but again accepting a small paycheck."I sat staring at the floor, beginning to understand the lesson rich dad was presenting. I could sense it was a taste of life. Finally, I looked up and repeated the question. "So what will solve the problem?""This," he said tapping me gently on the head. "This stuff between your ears."It was at that moment that rich dad shared the pivotal point of view that separated him from his employees and my poor dad-and led him to eventually become one of the richest men in Hawaii while my highly educated, but poor, dad struggled financially all his life. It was a singular point of view that made all the difference over a lifetime.Rich dad said over and over, this point of view, which I call Lesson No. 1."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""The poor and the middle class work for money." "The rich have money work for them."

Junior Member Novo user

Unhappy For more than fifty years

bump up ..I got to visit Mother twice when my grandmother took me on the train to New Orleans. I was only three, but I remember two things clearly. First, we stayed just across Canal Street from the French Quarter in the Jung Hotel, on one of the higher floors. It was the first building more than two stories high I had ever been in, in the first real city I had ever seen. I can remember the awe I felt looking out over all the city lights at night. I dont recall what Mother and I did in New Orleans, but Ill never forget what happened one of the times I got on the train to leave. As we pulled away from the station, FFXI Gil Mother knelt by the side of the railroad tracks and cried as she waved good-bye. I can see her there still, crying on her knees, as if it were yesterday.For more than fifty years, from that first trip, New Orleans has always had a special fascination for me. I love its music, food, people, and spirit. When I was fifteen, my family took a vacation to New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, and I got to hear Al Hirt, the great trumpeter, in his own club. At first they wouldnt let me in because I was underage. Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap warcraft gold webpage! As Mother and I were about to walk away, the doorman told us that Hirt was sitting in his car reading just around the corner, and that only he could let me in. I found himin his Bentley no lesstapped on the window, and made my case. He got out, took Mother and me into the club, and put us at a table near the front. He and his group played a great setit was my first live jazz experience. Al Hirt died while I was President. I wrote his wife and told her the story, expressing my gratitude for a big mans long-ago kindness to a boy.

Tópicos Similares

1. Toyota prepara-se para Nürburgring
    Por tuningonline no fórum Geral Automóveis
    Respostas: 0
    Última Resp.: 21-08-2011, 06:30
  2. Panasonic prepara nova geração de baterias
    Por tuningonline no fórum Geral Automóveis
    Respostas: 0
    Última Resp.: 30-12-2009, 18:40
  3. Luta pelo Tuning prepara proposta de legislação
    Por bypower no fórum Geral Tuning
    Respostas: 9